AVL X-ion™ - Large Engines
Adapts. Acquires. Inspires.
Your high-speed, modular data acquisition platform
AVL X-ion™ is the high-speed, modular data acquisition platform dedicated to powertrain development. It combines combustion, optical, e-power analysis and NVH analysis technologies into one single system. Thus, X-ion can help you to better understand individual powertrain components and their interaction.
How Does it Work?
In the face of growing powertrain complexity, AVL X-ion™ can help you manage the increasing testing effort by adapting easily to different environments and units-under-test. Its high-end built-in signal processor enables a broad range of online calculations and data compression.
Powertrain developers can now quickly match acquisition systems to the units-under-test, thus harmonizing test cells and standardizing test processes. X-ion is also the ideal solution for hybrid applications.
X-ion is available in two different versions:
- X-ion 683 for installation at the testbed e.g. boom box or measurement trolley
- X-ion Mobile 684 for in-vehicle applications
- Increased efficiency based on the reduced number of tools in the test facility and in the office
- Delivers testbed versatility, reducing changeover and retooling times
- Stress-free transition to electrified powertrains
- Future-proof investment thanks to evolutionary module concept
- Measurement of all relevant signals (e-Power, Indicating, Visio, Torque and now also NVH) in a single system, either in-vehicle or on a testbed